Welcome to Manitouebike!
We are now open for our second season of operation and you can find us at the new location of the Manitou Mini Mart! (205 Machlachlan Avenue, Manitou Beach SK.) The Manitou Mini Mart is situated on the east end of the main parking lot for Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa). Come down for a quiet eco-friendly electric scooter ride along the shores of Little Manitou Lake and then relax with a generous helping of ice cream at the Manitou Mini Mart - the best ice cream shop in the area.
We are currently accepting payment by cash or e-transfer. Debit/credit card payment options coming soon.
We have two 2019 Daymak EM2's and two 2019 Daymak Sunshine's.
All of our units are equipped with Bluetooth - use your cell phone to listen to your favorite tunes while you drive.
*Note: Although the EM2 is categorized as an electric scooter, it handles like a motorcycle and has the weight and the feel of a motorcycle (previous motorcycle/dirt bike driving experience is necessary to rent an EM2).
- A motorcycle license is not required to drive the EM2.
Ages 14 and up - if you can ride a bicycle - you can ride a Sunshine scooter.
*** Important notice: Anyone under the age of 18 will require the permission of a parent or guardian in order to rent an ebike.***
* The maximum speed of our bikes (by law) is 32 km/hr (20 mph). Helmets required (bring your own bicycle/motorcycle helmet or use one of our motorcycle helmets - we have 6 available).
* Signed waiver required prior to renting. To review the rental/release and waiver agreement - please see the 'waiver' page.
* For use within the Village of Manitou Beach (the recommended travel route - for the safety of the drivers and the safe operation of our scooters - is the lake-shore of Little Manitou Lake).
Call or text 306-231-3767 to reserve a rental time or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunshine: $10.00 / 20 minutes
$15.00/ 30 minutes
$25.00 / hour
EM2: $15.00 / 20 minutes
$20.00 / 30 minutes
$35.00 / hour
Payment by cash or e-transfer. Debit/credit card payment options coming soon.
* For more information regarding ebike laws in Saskatchewan, driver requirements and a description of how these electric cycles
are categorized by SGI, please see the 'ebike info' page.
* Participants drive at their own risk.
A big thank you to all of our renters in 2019, who tried out the bikes in our first year of operation. We had riders originally from Bangladesh, India, South Africa, Nicaragua and Philippines. We also had renters from Manitou Beach and Watrous as well as from Biggar, Canwood, Davidson, Drake, Elrose, Humboldt, Imperial, Kinistino, Laird, Lanigan, Mclean, Moose Jaw, Nokomis, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Regina, Saskatoon, Viscount, Warman, Wynyard, Yorkton and Young.
Out of province, we had visitors rent our bikes who were from Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan and Red Deer, Alberta. The Pas, Steinbach, Winnipeg and Winnipegosis, Manitoba. Cargill, Mitchell, Varna and St. Thomas, Ontario.
* A special thanks to the Ingrams (Joni, Brent and Connor) for coming by to try out the EM2's. We enjoyed meeting you and we're glad that you had fun riding the EM2's.