* Notice: We are now closed for the 2020 season.
Thanks to everyone who tried out the bikes in our first two years of operation!
We had renters from locations all over Saskatchewan including Biggar, Canwood, Davidson, Drake, Elrose, Foam Lake, Humboldt, Imperial, Kinistino, Laird, Lanigan, Manitou Beach, Maple Creek, Martensville, Mclean, Melfort, Moose Jaw, Nokomis, North Battleford, Prince Albert, Regina, Saltcoats, Saskatoon, Simpson, Swift Current, Torquay, Viscount, Waldheim, Warman, Watrous, Wynyard, Yorkton and Young.
From Alberta: Bow Island, Calgary, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Lacombe and Red Deer.
From Manitoba: Dauphin, Narol, Schanzenfeld, Steinbach, Stony Mountain, The Pas, Winnipeg and Winnipegosis.
From Ontario: Cargill, Mitchell, Varna and St. Thomas.
We also had renters who were originally from Bangladesh, Cuba, Columbia, India, South Africa, Nicaragua and Philippines!
* A special thanks to the Ingrams (Joni, Brent and Connor) for trying out our EM2's.
* Thanks as well to the Harley riders who rented our bikes out over the last two seasons. As you may or may not know, Harley Davidson has come out with their version of an electric bike known as the Livewire
Welcome to Manitouebike!
We are now open for our second season of operation and you can find us at the new location of the Manitou Mini Mart! (205 Machlachlan Avenue, Manitou Beach SK.) The Manitou Mini Mart is situated on the east end of the main parking lot for Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa). Come down for a quiet eco-friendly electric scooter ride along the shores of Little Manitou Lake and then relax and enjoy the view with a generous helping of ice cream at the Manitou Mini Mart.
We are currently accepting payment by cash or e-transfer.
We have two 2019 Daymak EM2's and two 2019 Daymak Sunshine's.
All of our units are equipped with Bluetooth - use your cell phone to listen to your favorite tunes while you drive.
*Note: Although the EM2 is categorized as an electric scooter, it handles like a motorcycle and has the weight and the feel of a motorcycle (previous motorcycle/dirt bike driving experience is necessary to rent an EM2).
- A motorcycle license is not required to drive the EM2.
Ages 14 and up - if you can ride a bicycle - you can ride a Sunshine scooter.
*** Important notice: Anyone under the age of 18 will require the permission of a parent or guardian in order to rent an ebike.***
* The maximum speed of our bikes (by law) is 32 km/hr (20 mph). Helmets required (bring your own bicycle/motorcycle helmet or use one of our motorcycle helmets - we have 6 available).
* Signed waiver required prior to renting. To review the rental/release and waiver agreement - please see the 'waiver' page.
* For use within the Village of Manitou Beach (the recommended travel route - for the safety of the drivers and the safe operation of our scooters - is the lake-shore of Little Manitou Lake).
Call or text 306-231-3767 to reserve a rental time or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment by cash or e-transfer.
* For more information regarding ebike laws in Saskatchewan, driver requirements and a description of how these electric cycles
are categorized by SGI, please see the 'ebike info' page.
* Participants drive at their own risk.